Emerging Concepts in Heart Failure: What You Cannot Afford to Miss
Jan 29, 2018
This activity is intended for cardiologists, PCPs, emergency medicine physicians, nurses, and pharmacists, as well as all clinicians interested in caring for patients with HF.
The goal of this activity is to improve participants' knowledge regarding recent developments in heart failure therapy and its implications in clinical practice.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
- Have increased knowledge regarding
- Emerging data in the setting of heart failure (HF)
- Have increased competence related to
- The ability to integrate latest advances into clinical care for patients with HF
- The use of effective multidisciplinary strategies to improve care for patients with HF
Please click here to be redirected to access the HFSA Emerging Concepts in Heart Failure On Demand